Thursday 6 September 2012

We are having a treasure Hunt!

We are having a treasure hunt, and do you want to know what the treasure is???

$150 of Stampin' Up! Goodies of your choice ( yes I did mean dollars as the prize is from America!)

Interested in playing? Here's how:

I have a link of all the blogs in the Late Night Stampers web ring at the bottom of this post.  Visit these blogs, and find 50 treasure hunt clues. ( they aren't on every blog, and the hunt started mid August,mso they shouldn't be any further back than that). The post will have this photo in it, just above the clue.

My clue is STAMP-A-MA-JIG
Email me at emmaelee@btinternet.com listing all 50 clues and where you found them, and I will enter you in te prize draw.
The draw will be led on 31st October and the winner will be notified by email.

Also, follow my blog, and I will randomly select a follower to receive a free stamp set as well.

Good luck.

Late Night Stamper WEB RING

No comments:

Post a Comment