Sunday 10 June 2012

Twitterpated Scrapbook page.

I haven't done many layouts recently, but have just started to be inspired again to do some pages as you can see from my blog, and I had to have a go with the beautiful Twitterpated papers from the summer mini catalogue.  This is what I came up with.  I also used the colour spritzer from the main catalogue, which is my new favourite toy.  You can use it with all of the SU markers to spritz colour onto a background or project.  This means that I have got far more colours to use than just the few inkpads I own, as I treated myself to the full set of markers.

Don't forget that the wonderful twitterpated paper is available in the summer mini which finishes in August!! Dont hesitate to contact me if you want to find out more about placing an order.

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment